Our leaders live all around the world, but to send a postal mail please write the following address:
Democrats Abroad DPCA
PO Box 15130
Washington, DC 20003, USA
For press inquiries please contact: Aloka Barthel at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to write! You can either write using the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com.Send feedback
The Youth Caucus of Democrats Abroad is committed to generating awareness of the concerns of young Americans and the challenges they face for the purpose of informing party policy-making and improving party outreach and organizing. The Youth Caucus will provide a platform for young Democrats abroad - those who are and those who seek to become politically active - to engage in and lead on issues and campaigns important to them.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Youth Caucus will be “youth-led” but open to those of all ages who support these central aims.
The Youth Caucus will/proposes to:
- Build political engagement by young Americans Democrats abroad. Initiatives will make young Americans abroad aware of: voter registration and voting from abroad; issue education, advocacy and activism, especially youth-led and youth-related; candidates and campaigns, especially those of young Democrats; US political and election organizing from abroad; and overseas and domestic youth networks, contacts and resources.
- Sponsor issue-focused Working Groups: The Caucus will engage young Democrats abroad in issues advocacy by inviting them to join teams studying particular issues (eg Environmental Sustainability Working Group) and developing and coordinating youth-led advocacy activities and campaigns.
- Establish web-based communication channels for on-going youth outreach: A Youth Caucus Blog on the Democrats Abroad Youth Caucus webpage will provide continuous access to the work of the Youth Caucus and facilitate participation by members globally.
- Work online. Membership will not be constrained by physical location. All general meetings, campaigns, fundraisers etc. will be conducted online via Skype, Social Media, Email, and Online Markets.
- Encourage caucus members to organize live local events and gatherings for political education and outreach, issues advocacy or socializing.
- Be youth-led, with a leadership team made up of volunteers from around the world aged between 18 and 35.
- Engage with US-based Young Democrats or College Democrats groups to share information, advice, intelligence and ideas, build networks and to cross-promote each other.
Alex Montgomery donated 2016-04-25 05:16:13 -0400
You are almost to Berlin! Please input your payment info and the names of any additional registrants you are paying for. If you have any questions please email International Treasurer, Art Schankler Treasurer@DemocratsAbroad.org .Donate
Alex Montgomery published because I want to exercise my civic duty in Why do you plan to vote? 2016-02-14 15:04:13 -0500
Alex Montgomery wants to volunteer 2016-04-15 11:58:34 -0400
Democrats Abroad's country committees in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific need local volunteers. You can start helping today. Put yourself forward by clicking on the "Countries" tab above, find your country, and contact your leaders directly.
If you live in a country without an active chapter you still have an opportunity to help - Democrats Abroad has over 20 caucuses, committees and task forces that address issues that affect all Americans and Americans living abroad as well as keep our organization running. Some you’ve probably heard of while others you may not.
These groups provide a fun and challenging yet important opportunity for you to help us help you. Regardless of where you live there is a caucus, committee or task force that needs your talent and dedication. This is the time to join fellow Democrats and be a part of something that matters.
Please login to find our open positions, if you'd like more details please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Don’t be shy. We're waiting to hear from you!Become a volunteer
Alex Montgomery donated 2015-12-11 13:56:38 -0500
Make a donation here or sponsor one of our projects through our Give to Win program.
Every dollar you give supports our work to elect Democrats who will fight - AND FIGHT BACK - to make a better life for ALL Americans. Join us by making a donation today.
Julia Bryan, Chair - Democrats Abroad
We need Democrats like you to commit to Democrats Abroad - your Democratic Party for overseas Americans. Contribute to Democrats Abroad today and help us fight back against the Trump agenda, register Americans all over the world for upcoming elections, reach out on issues that concern you and build a brighter future for our children. With your help, we can make the difference.
PO Box 15130
Washington DC 20003
On-line credit card contributions made to Democrats Abroad are secure, encrypted transactions made via Stripe.Donate