Let’s send more Democrats to the Georgia State Legislature!
On November 7th, Georgian will elect new representatives in State House Districts 4, 26, 42, 60, 89, 117 and 119 and State Senate Districts 6 and 9. In Georgia, multiple candidates from each party participate in each of the November 7th elections. If no one candidate earns more than 50% of the vote, there will be a Runoff Election for that seat on December 5.
For more information about these elections, the jurisdictions they cover and the candidates, please go to:
- GA House District 4 - covers area around Dalton, Whitfield County
- GA House District 26 - covers area around Cumming, Forsyth County
- GA House District 42 - covers area around cities of Marietta and Smyrna, Cobb County
- GA House District 60 - covers area around Atlanta, Clayton and Fulton counties
- GA House District 89 - covers area around Atlanta, DeKalb County
- GA House District 117 - covers area around Athens, Atlanta and Jefferson in Barrow, Clarke, Jackson and Oconee counties
- GA House District 119 - covers area around Athens, Clarke and Oconee counties
- GA Senate District 6 - covers area around Atlanta, Cobb and Fulton counties
- GA Senate District 39 - covers area around Atlanta, Fulton County
All overseas voters who indicate on their Ballot Request Form that they “intend to return” may vote in Georgia State Elections. If you vote in any of the jurisdictions listed above, your vote can be the difference! Turnout for Special Elections tend to be very low and just a few votes – such as yours – can be key.
It's simple to vote! To Request Your Ballot, just go to www.votefromabroad.org and fill out the form. Then print it, sign it and send it to Georgia by EMAIL, FAX or MAIL. It must get to Georgia by Friday, November 3.
Have You Received Your Ballot? MAIL it back NOW. It must be POSTMARKED by Tuesday, November 7 and RECEIVED in Georgia by Friday, November 10.
Haven’t Received Your Ballot Yet? VOTE NOW using the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (or FWAB) and MAIL it back right away. It must be POSTMARKED by Tuesday, November 7 and RECEIVED in Georgia by Friday, November 10. For complete instructions, go to www.democratsabroad.org/fwab_mail. Be sure to send in your form to Request a Ballot too!