Join Democrats Abroad Berlin for our October monthly meeting at 7:30pm on the first Tuesday of the month: October 4, 2016.
We've just got about one month left before the election, and there's so much to do and discuss before November 8th. We want to take a little time to state & local elections, the "downticket" races that don't get as much buzz as the presidential. If you have a few words to share about your home town or state's elections, we'd love to get perspectives from all over.
As always, you'll find us upstairs at Max & Moritz in Kreuzberg on Oranienstr. 162, 10969 Berlin
- 7:30pm Welcome, introductions, chapter news
- 7:45pm State & local races discussion
- 8:05pm Berlin GOTV/phone banking report, how to get involved as a volunteer
- 8:20pm Upcoming events
- 8:30pm Member announcements
- 8:45pm Mingle, phone banking & voter support
Looking forward to seeing you there! It's not required, but please help out by sharing this event on Facebook
Google map and directions