Grab a coffee/tea and join the Germany Progressive Caucus on May 29 at 11:00 a.m. as we recap the results of the Global Annual General Meeting from a progressive perspective. At our meeting, we will do the following:
- Provide an overview of DA’s global decision-making structures
- Talk about some of the important resolutions and bylaw agreements that passed
- Cover some of the important proposals still pending a vote
- Brainstorm ways we can support progressive measures that were approved
- Discuss how to advocate for pending and future resolutions to DPCA voting reps
- Share how ProDA members can draft their own resolutions and bylaw proposals for global consideration
We aim to empower Progressive Caucus members by increasing the transparency of decision-making processes. Collectively, we can be a force of accountability and positive change in DA, but first, we must educate ourselves.
At the heart of our efforts, our mission stands: Educate, Agitate, Organize!
RSVP to receive the Zoom link
Leipzig, Sachsen 04109
Google map and directions