Dinners in DC - and Arlington
As part of the Democrats Abroad 2017 Global Meeting in Arlington, Virginia, there will be two special dinners for attendees and other guests on Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14. Everyone is encouraged to attend - and bring friends. And for those who want to support the work of Democrats Abroad, there are special "Hosting" opportunities for the events. These are great opportunities to come together and talk even more politics - and to hear from our special guests. Details on the Dinners and how to purchase "Tickets" are provided below.
Saturday, May 13 - Dinner at "Pinstripes" in Georgetown
Saturday's Dinner will be held at Pinstripes in Georgetown with Special Guest Speaker Jamie Raskin, the freshman congressman from Maryland's 8th District. Congressman Raskin was a Democrats Abroad member in France - and was just elected in November to the House of Representatives after serving 10 years in the Maryland State Senate.
Pinstripes is a fashionable restaurant - and bowling alley (bowling after dinner is optional) - located at 1064 Wisconsin Ave NW in Georgetown. There will be a special reception (open bar) prior to dinner starting at 6:30 for Dinner "Hosts" and special guests. (See options below)
Sunday, May 14 Dinner at Me Jana
Sunday's dinner will be at the Me Jana Lebanese restaurant at 2200 Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, very near to the Global Meeting venue. Our special guest speakers for the evening will include Karen Carter Peterson, the Louisiana State Party Chair and the recently elected DNC Vice Chair for Voter Participation. Come hear what she has to say about "fighting back against the Trump agenda and protecting our right to vote - and meet the new ExCom - and have some great food.
Please sign up to be a Global Meeting Dinner Host and get your name in the Saturday Dinner Program - and support the work of Democrats Abroad.
The Dinner Host Levels are the following:
- Take Back the White House Host ($2,020)- Includes two tickets to both Saturday and Sunday Dinners, two invitations to the Saturday pre-Dinner Reception - and seats at the head table on Saturday and Sunday with our special guests.
- Take Back the House Host ($436) - Includes one ticket for both Saturday and Sunday Dinners, invitation to the Saturday Pre-Dinner Reception.
- Take Back the Senate Host ($100) - Includes an invitation to the Saturday pre-Dinner Reception. Dinner ticket to be purchased separately.
- 57 State and Territory Strategy Dinner Guest ($57) - Includes one ticket to the Saturday Night Dinner at Pinstripes
- Statehouse Dinner Guest ($50) - includes one ticket to the Sunday Night Dinner at Me Jana Restaurant.
Sign up now as the deadline for Dinner reservations is Friday May 5. Questions - contact Art Schankler at email@example.com or Marc Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC 20007, USA
Google map and directions