2019 Special Elections

Pennsylvania's 12th Congressional District — Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Representative Tom Marino (R) resigned from office on January 23, 2019, to take a job in the private sector.

Concerns all overseas voters who vote in Beaver County as well as portions of Allegheny, Cambria, Lawrence, Somerset and Westmorland Counties. (MAP)

Request your ballot right away!

  1. Go to www.votefromabroad.org to complete the *Ballot Request form (FPCA).
  2. Follow the Instructions to attach your signature online--or--print out and sign the completed form.
  3. Send the signed FPCA to your election official. You may EMAIL, FAX or MAIL your FPCA to your Local Election Official.

We recommend that you request to receive your ballot by email/online or fax, for the fastest delivery. You can expect to receive your ballot 45 days before the election.

If you have any questions while filling out the form, VoteFromAbroad.org has an online chat box (the orange square in the lower right corner of the screen).  

After you send in your form, be sure to email or call your Local Election Official to verify they received it and will be sending a ballot to you. The applicable contact information is in the printed instructions from VoteFromAbroad.org included with your completed form. You can also look up the contact information for your Local Election Official here: www.votefromabroad.org/states

*Note: When you fill in your Ballot Request form, be aware that selecting “I intend to return” rather than “my return is uncertain” may contribute towards establishing yourself as a tax resident in your voting state. Because the legal requirements to establish "residence" or "domicile" for tax purposes are determined by state law and the specific facts of your life, if you are thinking about indicating "intend to return" on your form, you may consider seeking advice on these matters from your tax professional.
[Not applicable to voters in AK, FL, NV, SD, TX, WA and WY]