**UPDATE: Due to concerns for public health, this meeting has been moved online and will take place via WebEx. Please RSVP to receive the login information.**
You voted in the Global Presidential Primary, now what? Grab a beverage, get comfortable, and join us for an online meeting in which we'll provide an overview of the primary results from Democrats Abroad and our next steps for getting out the vote in 2020. After we wrap up the formal business for the evening, we'll spend the rest of our time getting to know each other better. Whether you've been a member of DA for 20 years or for 5 minutes, we look forward to welcoming you on our online chapter meeting via WebEx on Friday, April 3 at 7pm. Please RSVP to receive the login information.
Because of recent glitches with RSVP confirmation emails, the information to join the online meeting is being posted below to ensure everyone who wants to join is able to:
Detailed Instructions — Joining and Participating in this Meeting
To join the online meeting:
- Select this direct link to the meeting:
(or you can find your meeting in the WebEx Calendar at: https://democratsabroad.webex.com)
- Enter your name – with your Country Committee name – and your email address.
- Enter the meeting password: dems
- Click "Join".
- When the WebEx Meeting Center opens, please select "Use Computer for Audio" (in the Audio Conference pop-up box, under "Audio Connection"), and you will be able to hear the call conversation.
- Please remember to always MUTE your microphone unless you are speaking. To MUTE, use the red "Mute Mic" button next to your name in the Participants list on the right side of the screen). This will make the audio much clearer for everyone on the call.
Audio Conference Information
- Please join with Use Computer for Audio. There is no charge to you or to DA when using computer audio.
- If you have no other option, you can join via phone. However, Democrats Abroad is charged 5¢ per minute for your call.
- Call-in toll number (US): +1-650-479-3208
- Meeting call-in access code: 853768190
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
Google map and directions