After devoting 17 years to emergency and critical care veterinary nursing, Steph decided to leave medicine and turn her much loved wine hobby into a second career. She began working at a Finger Lakes winery where she immersed herself in every aspect of wine making: vineyard experience, harvest and crush, and the tasting room where she honed her skills in food and wine pairing. While working in the winery, she joined a company which provided small, semi-private, educational wine tours within the FLX region. Within this time she also became beverage manager and wine captain of a high-end catering company, where she was able to continue her work with local winemakers in putting together tasting menus for private events.
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2022 midterms, we need to raise funds to allow us to reach, register, and motivate as many American voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Google map and directions