Get your Turkey Fix!
Join DAJ for Thanksgiving on Sunday, Nov 24th 1-5pm at What the Dickens in Ebisu.
Invite your friends and family for a wonderful holiday get together. No tall tales, just tall glasses!
Doors open at 1pm
2500yen per person at the door (1-5pm)
* Free entry for kids 4 and under
2500yen fee includes 1 plate of food
- Turkey plate (includes turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mixed veggies, and choice of fries or mashed potatoes)
- Veggie Quiche plate (includes salad and choice of fries or mashed potatoes)
- Additional food can be purchased à la carte
- Drinks and desserts available for purchase.
After 4pm, 1000yen entry option is also available
- Food and drink available for purchase à la carte
This event is open to everyone.
Important: After RSVPing, you'll receive a confirmation email that includes a link to a google form to submit your meal preferences. Please submit the form by November 16th to guarantee your Thanksgiving meal preference!
Venue info: http://whatthedickens.jp/
Closest station: Ebisu
1-13 3 Ebisu nishi
4F Roob 6 Bldg
Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0021
Google map and directions