This week, as we draw closer to the November 3 election, we will discuss the state of the race (see below), answer your voting-related questions and concerns, and talk about new ways that each of us can help to get out the vote in these final, crucial days.
State of the Race - how we see it
- Based on what we’re seeing, things are moving in very positive directions
- We are seeing unprecedented turnout among Americans overseas - (who vote in all 50 states)
- Our overseas voter registration levels are 2.7x higher than in 2016. We are now working nonstop to ensure all the transmitted ballots are returned to the US and successfully counted
- We will continue working on GOTV until the last possible minute
- State parties in the US are reporting about significant voter registration and early voting levels among Democrats
- Re. polls, it is heartening to see VP Biden maintain a consistent commanding lead in the national polls, but much more important is that he is also consistently leading in most polling in the battleground states
- Still, we don’t let the polls dictate our actions; we vividly remember how wrong the polling was in 2016, so we are not slowing down in our GOTV at all
- Ultimately, the only poll that matters is the election itself
RSVP to this event and we will send you the Zoom logon details.
Google map and directions