Join the Global Black Caucus for a fun event. We'll be playing Black History Month themed Jeopardy game.
"Jeopardizing" a white supremacist curriculum was created by Katrina Spencer, Librarian for African American and African Studies at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville. Modeled closely on Alex Trebek’s classic, weekday television show, players -- Black, white and other-- will compete for prizes in responding to over 50 trivia prompts that center Blackness.
We have enough questions to play at least three full games including "Final Jeopardy."
If you would like to be a contestant, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/wrN3sjsf3Dn1W8EJ7
If you would like to be in the audience, please RSVP to receive the zoom link.
Event Start Time
|Vancouver, Canada||Pacific Standard Time||10:30 am|
|Washington DC||Eastern Standard Time||1:30 pm|
|London, UK||GMT||6:30 pm|
|Paris, France||Central European Standard Time||7:30 pm|
|Athens, Greece||Eastern European Standard Time||8:30 pm|
|Nairobi, Kenya||(GMT+3)||9:30 pm|
How to play Jeopardy
- Play individually or in groups.
- Pick a category and a point value.
- Click on the chosen box for the question.
- You must give the answer in the form of a question before clicking again.
- Continue until all questions have been answered. The person with the most points wins.
Watch an example round of Jeopardy