Democrats Abroad France will hold its Annual General Meeting to present to its membership the state of the organization, its accomplishments, projects, and plans to get out the vote in 2018. A detailed agenda is below. An item of great importance on the agenda will be the presentation of a set of new Bylaws, which you can see by CLICKING HERE. An account of what has changed and why can be found HERE.
You can scroll all the way down to RSVP to let us know you're coming !
Doors will open at 14:30. If you arrive early, you may be recruited to help set up and thanked profusely for doing so.
The AGENDA for the meeting will be as follows :
Part I : Business meeting: 14h40h – 16h15
Opening Remarks from the chair, followed by
- Presentation of the Bylaws (Support Slides can be seen HERE)
- Distribution and Collection of Ballots (to be counted during meeting)
- Secretary's Report / Approval of Last Year's Minutes (see them HERE)
- Treasurer Report (available for consultation upon request)
- Presentation of a Charter amendment to the DPCA bylaws (see it HERE), & the new DA Code of Conduct (see it HERE)
- Presentation of a Resolution in support of the ERA Amendment (see it HERE)
- Membership report (see it HERE)
- Overview of our Get Out The Vote and Voter Registration Activities (see it HERE)
- Announcement of Global Meeting Tokyo. Discussion of Voting Representation to this meeting.
- The State of the Race : Is there a #Bluenami coming in 2018 ? (see it HERE)
- DAF Year in Review : Some Highlights
- Announcement of Ballot Results
Part II: Open Questions and Socializing : 16H15 -- 17h
- Questions about GOTV, Voter Registration, suggestions, and other comments
- Adjournment, Clean up.
Please RSVP below (keep scrolling!) so that we know you're coming !
65 quai d'Orsay
Paris, Please select 75007
Google map and directions