US CITIZENS/DUAL CITIZENS LIVING IN QUEBEC CAN VOTE IN US ELECTIONS
Everyone needs to know this:
OVERSEAS voters can make the difference in tight races
EVERY vote counts
DA continues to INCREASE the number of votes returned from overseas
- 2024 will be another CONSEQUENTIAL election cycle.
- 2023 will be an important PLANNING year.
- With these two things in mind, I would like to invite all QUEBEC members to consider putting their name in for nomination for the 2023-25 Board.
- Failing that, please consider working WITH the board to assist in its GOTV projects over the next two years.
- The chapter NEEDS your input.
- The chapter needs your ENERGY and IDEAS.
- There are thousands of US citizens/dual citizens in Canada.
- Lots of them live in our province and DA needs to do all that it can to return the maximum number of votes to the US.
The Quebec Chapter Chair, Randi Weitzner, can be reached at [email protected].
Detailed information about voting from Quebec can be found here.
Join Dems Abroad | Register for your ballot VoteFromAbroad.org
Follow us: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter