Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2020 election, we need your financial support to allow us to register and motivate as many voters living in Switzerland as possible. Whether you choose to make a one time donation or become a sustaining donor, your contribution allows us to purchase advertising, provide voter registration, and rent venues (as needed).
Are you interested in becoming a sustaining donor? We are looking for members who can donate between CHF 2 and CHF 50 a month! Request that your bank do a "Standing Order," or "Dauerauftrag."
Account Name: Democrats Abroad Switzerland
IBAN: CH74 0029 2292 1665 7940 Q
We can also accept donations via Twint:
Simply open your Twint app, scan this QR code, and enter the donation amount you wish to send!
By making a donation to Democrats Abroad Switzerland, you are agreeing to our Donation Declaration, found below.
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not United States citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.