We are standing in solidarity with the students in the US by protesting outside of the Embassy and Consulate on March 24, 2018, beginning at noon. This date is in line with the March for Our Lives protests scheduled in the US. It is a Saturday (sorry, golfers).
We hope you can join us.
- Point out that as the loyal opposition we will stand firm, and we have the right to keep fighting for our values and common sense policies.
We will try to achieve our policies, and to prevent implementation of policies harmful to the USA or the world.
- We will hold the Republicans and Congress accountable as they are now responsible to govern.
- We will work to win back Congress in 2018 and the White House in 2020.
- We welcome all to join, including otherUScitizen organizations and non-Americans, but our focus is on DA members/US citizens talking about what we as Americans believe in and need to do in theUSA.
- Try not to focus on Trump himself but rather “the Republicans” as a group.
- Stay away from “trouble-maker” groups and aggressive, profane demonstrators. Keep our DA message peaceful.
- We are not anti-USA
- NEVER endorse any local political party or candidate, likewise don't condemn any local political party or candidate
- DO NOT invite any local political party or candidate to speak.
23 Customs St E
Google map and directions