Eat Drink & Be Scary: Join Democrats Abroad Germany for Halloween Costume Party and 2020 Fundraiser.
Halloween is not as scary as a second Trump term, so please come out and support our fundraiser. All funds raised will go directly to our DAG Get Out The Vote efforts for 2020 and beyond! We want to reach every voter here in Germany, but only you can help us achieve that goal. Everyone is welcome. Non-American citizens tickets must be purchased by an American.
The party will begin Saturday, October 31st at 7:30 pm
We're serving politically, incorrect cocktails for €5
Additional Drink Options
If you would like to stay the night for the event evening, these hotels are close to the venue:
- The venue is very convenient to get to from anywhere in Germany or the world.
- The location is at the foot of the Theodor-Heuss-Brücke in Mainz and easily reachable by public transportation
- From the Mainz Hbf, about 15 minutes walk, or 6 minutes by bus to the “Brückenplatz” and then a 5 minutes walk
- From Mainz Kastel Bahnhof, it's a 13-minute walk to the venue.
- The venue is located at the foot of Theodor-Heuss-Bridge in Mainz inside the bridge. On the evening of the party we will put up signs and lighted ballons at the entrance.
The location has inexpensive near-by (200 meters from the venue) public parking at the Parkhaus Rheinufer. Nachttarif (19:00 - 6:00 Uhr) €0.60 / 1/2 hr, max. night rate €3
After you RVSP, you will receive an email with payment information.
Google map and directions