Join Democrats Abroad UK's Tax Committee for this special webinar to discuss retirement planning for Americans living in the UK. The aim of this event is to address commonly asked retirement planning questions such as:
- Should I put money into my UK employer pension?
- How can I tax-efficiently save and invest for my retirement as a US citizen in the UK?
- Do I have to pay tax on my social security?
This event is for you if:
- you just moved to the UK from the US and you're unsure how to plan for your future
- you've lived abroad for decades but not sure where to start
- you're concerned about the US/UK tax implications of retirement planning, or
- you already know a lot but you just want a straightforward answer for a specific issue
- 6:30pm Introductions
- 6:40pm Panel Discussion
- 7:00pm Q&A
- 7:30pm End
Attendees are asked to please pre-submit any questions by emailing [email protected]. The more questions we get in advance, the better we can prepare and shape the program around the things you want to learn about the most!
The fine print:
- No refunds are available.
- We can't guarantee we will be able to answer all questions submitted before, during, or after the event, but we will try to answer as many questions as possible.
- This event is closed to the press.
If you are unable to attend this event you can buy a recording ticket. Please email [email protected] to be added to the mailing list to keep up to date with the actions and upcoming events from the DAUK Tax Committee.
Disclaimer: DAUK cannot provide individual tax advice. We are not tax lawyers, accountants or advisers. Please consult a professional tax adviser/accountant/return preparer when addressing your personal tax matters.
We recommend the ACA Tax Return Preparer Directory to find a service provider who meets your needs and budget, though buyers need always beware. Democrats Abroad suggests Americans abroad in need of tax advice consult the ACA Tax Return Preparer Directory to find an advisor or tax return preparer near you or providing online services: http://acareturnpreparerdirectory.com
Zoom WC1V 7AA
Google map and directions