- Ensure that all Americans students/professors in your chapter receive information on voting from abroad in 2020
- Create and maintain list of local international schools as well as public, private, and satellite universities
- Contact these institutions’ international offices to provide information on voting from abroad (must be done in non-partisan way) and maintain this contact as appropriate
- Work together with chapter GOTV coordinator on possible voter outreach events at universities/international schools
- Communicate with DA Germany Study Abroad Coordinator and DA Germany Chair through regular calls in 2020
Time Commitment: about 5 hours per week
Contact Person: Deandra Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like this post?