This event has now passed. You can watch the recording of this event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98uUuSu9qzc
Join Democrats Abroad as tax expert Nathalie Goldstein MsC, EA and CEO of MyExpatTaxes discusses how to receive your third $1,400 Economic Impact Payment as an American living abroad, plus discusses 101 tax basics.
The webinar will cover common questions like:
- How can I receive my payment if I moved?
- Can I still receive the $1,200 from last year?
- How can I receive a direct transfer rather than a check?
- How can I receive my payment if I haven't filed my US taxes for a long time?
- How do I obtain the additional $600 per qualifying child?
- Can I get $1,200 if I'm married to a non-US spouse?
WHEN: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 9am CET View in your time zone
WHERE: Zoom call
RSVP below, and we will send you an email with access details.
While there is no donation required to attend, we hope you’ll consider a donation of $10. Click here to donate.
Thank you for your support - we look forward to you joining the webinar!
IMPORTANT: Democrats Abroad does not provide personal tax advice or recommendations. We recommend that you engage a qualified, professional tax adviser to address questions related to your personal financial situation.