2021 EMEA REGIONAL MEETING
— Setting the Gears in Motion —
It will be a weekend full of networking, exchanging best practices, and developing plans and strategies as we begin setting the gears in motion for the work we have ahead for the 2022 midterms!
No donations are mandatory, but Democrats Abroad Regional Meetings are only possible thanks to participant donations. Our meetings are not sponsored by donations from corporations, PACs, or other organizationswithin the Democratic party, etc.
Suggested Donations for the 2021 EMEA Regional Events:
Choose which activities you might take part in - and make the appropriate donation. Or donate $46 for the whole meeting - or something larger!
- Friday Night Welcome "Borrel" with DA Netherlands - $20.22
● Saturday: ‘Round the Region Lunchroom Mingle - $20.22
● Saturday or Sunday: Mentoring for Members Who Want to Learn More - $5 or the cost of a cup of coffee
● Saturday Evening Webinar: Keynote Speaker TBA - $20.22
● Oct 1-3 Weekend Special: Full participation in the 2021 virtual EMEA RegionalMeeting - $46
- Got extra cash from your travel savings by attending this year's meeting "virtually"? – Use some of those savings to add to your donation. Click on the box with the amount you wish to donate or enter a different amount under "Other $" – and hit that donate button.
Thank YOU for your generous support!!!
Donations are made to Democrats Abroad (Democratic Party Committee Abroad) and not to any candidate for Federal Office.
Donations to Democrats Abroad are not tax-deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes.