The Global Women’s Caucus also has launched a video project to encourage voter registration in order to win the mid-terms with pro reproductive freedom candidates.
During this session you can:
- Learn about the "State of the Nation" on anti-choice/anti-woman legislation in the states
- Learn about the status of Roe vs Wade
- Learn what you can do to help
- Create a video to help get out the vote in the mid-term elections. We will have a breakout room set up to assist you in recording your video.
Our project is a video launch via YouTube. We are asking all DA members to make a short (60 sec) video explaining why the right to abortion is absolutely necessary.
- If you come from a state where it is practically impossible to obtain an abortion, you can speak about the discrimination against minority and poor women whose lives are in jeopardy and who cannot travel.
- If you come from “good States” such as MA, CA, NY for example, you can speak to the injustice of access depending upon where you live.
- You can tell your personal story about abortion.
- Make sure you mention in the video VotefromAbroad.org for ExPat voter registration and Iwillvote.com for US resident voter registration.
We believe that many of our voters will be motivated to register when we roll out the videos.
Here is a link on how to make a video:
For more information, visit our blog space here:
|Location||Event Start Time|
|Washington DC, USA||04:00 EDT|
|London, United Kingdom||08:00 GMT|
|Frankfurt, Germany||09:00 CET|
|Helsinki, Finland||10:00 EET|
|Nairobi, Kenya||11:00 EAT|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||12:00 GST|
|New Delhi, India||13:30 IST|
|Bangkok, Thailand||15:00 ICT|
|Beijing, China||16:00 CST|
|Melbourne, Australia||19:00 AEDT|
|Fiji Time, FJT||20:00 FJT|
We hope you will join us in the fight for reproductive justice. Men are encouraged to participate. RSVP today.
Google map and directions