Your Nominations and Elections Committee will host a virtual Town Hall to gather interested folks in Portugal, to meet our fellow DAP members and to discuss the future of Democrats Abroad Portugal. The Town Hall meeting will take place on 8 February 2021 at 19h00 WET (Lisbon time) on WebEx.
We look forward to and welcome the participation of all U.S. citizens living in Portugal. JOIN US! 🇺🇸
GOALS for the Town Hall virtual meeting:
- Gather everyone and introduce ourselves to one another
- Establish which issues and activities our members wish to advance
- Collect ideas on how to propel those issues/activities forward
- List potential members
- List political and/or other beneficial contacts
- Find those who are also members of other groups that may help us accomplish more than we can without them
- Determine which members would want to lead and in which area(s)
- Ask how often people would be willing and able to meet
- BONUS: At the WebEx meeting we’ll have a special guest to answer ALL of your questions!
Americans having recently moved to Portugal can join Democrats Abroad at democratsabroad.org and vote in our country committee elections if they are registered by 24 February 2021.