HOW TO VOTE USING THE BACK-UP BALLOT
RUNOFF ELECTION - GEORGIA 6TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT
If you haven’t received your official Runoff ballot from Georgia yet, you should vote using a Back-up Ballot (also called the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot or “FWAB”) right away!
Go to this website and follow the prompts to Fill in the Back-up Ballot
- The Back-up Ballot should fill in the candidates for the Runoff Election automatically for you to choose. But if it does not, you can write in “Jon Ossoff”.
Download the PDF Package containing your completed Back-up Ballot and Instructions.
Print out the completed Back-up Ballot, then sign and date it and MAIL it to Georgia.
Return by Mail: Georgia requires that all ballots be returned by mail. You can also download Envelope Templates for either “Standard US” or “C4 Europe”. These templates will help you to follow the Instructions to secure your Back-up Ballot for mailing.
- Your ballot must be RECEIVED in Georgia by Friday June 23. Please be sure to put it in the mail so there is sufficient time to reach your Local Election Official! al!
5. Contact your Local Election Official to verify they received your form to Register to Vote and/or Request an Absentee ballot. (You also can try to find out why you didn’t receive your official Runoff Ballot, so you don’t have the same problem next time). If they did not receive your request for a ballot, submit a new form right away!
- It’s easy, just go to: VoteFromAbroad.org Follow the prompts, then print out and sign the completed form.
- You can return the completed form via fax or email, but it must be received in Georgia by June 16 at 5:00 pm (EDT).
*If you receive your State ballot after submitting the Back-up Ballot, you should complete and return your State ballot as well. It’s okay - only one ballot per person will be counted.
QUESTIONS? Email us at email@example.com We’ll get back to you right away!