Help elect two DEMOCRATIC Senators for Georgia - Runoff Election: Tuesday, January 5, 2021
DEMOCRATS ABROAD is pitching in on calling into Georgia for the Senate Run-off Elections.
- These calls are free
- These calls are fast
- The message is simple
- Call as many or as few as you like
NO CALLING EXPERIENCE NEEDED! ALL VOLUNTEERS WELCOME! The system is very easy to use and accepts non-US phone numbers.
Please remember - this is not CallHub, it's a different calling platform. AND, you'll be calling in-state voters, not overseas voters, so the rules and deadlines may be different!
Here are UPDATED links to get you started:
1. To Start Making Calls Using VPB Connect: https://www.openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/FDDBC4M-194989
Updated as of Tues, Jan 5 9am ET
**THE VPB CONNECT LINK IS UPDATED DAILY, SO PLEASE CHECK HERE EVERY DAY BEFORE MAKING CALLS**
NEW: Para llamar con VPB Connect en Español: Enlace>> https://bit.ly/SpanishVPBChecklist
SPECIAL UPDATES FOR Tuesday, January 5, 2021
- ELECTION DAY IS TODAY!!! FROM 7AM-7PM
- GOVERNMENT PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO VOTE
- NO Voicemails today!
2. Presentation - How to Set up Account and Phonebanking Instructions: ActionID Calling Program
Iwillvote.com: Information website for in-state voters; these rules and deadlines may be different than those for overseas GA voters
GA Voter hotline: 888 730 5816: if the voter is having any issues with voting
Voter Follow up Form (if someone wants a call back!)
3. Join the GA Volunteer Slack Join #phonebank_livechat and the team will help you out
- Watch this demo if you’re new to Slack
4. Sign up for Spanish Phonebanking
Please keep in mind:
- Calling is open from 10am - 8:30pm (Mon - Sat) and 12noon - 8:30pm (Sun) Eastern Time
If you're not sure how to convert to your time zone, try: www.worldtimebuddy.com
- You use a phone number to sign up and it accepts non-US phone number. BUT, the person you are calling does NOT see your personal phone number
- We aren't leaving voicemails at this time (we'll let you know if this changes)
Additional Phonebanker Tips
- For more in-depth Phonebanking FAQs click here