Here is the present situation about changes to the Voting Center and Ballot Assistance Events planned for March 3-10:
THE FLORENCE VOTING CENTER (COLLECTIVE GALLERY) ON MARCH 7 WILL BE OPEN
THE ROME VOTING CENTER (ALMOST CORNER BOOKSHOP) ON MARCH 7 WILL BE OPEN
THE FOLLOWING VOTING CENTER AND BALLOT ASSISTANCE EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED due to restrictions and local circumstances arising from CVID-19 measures:
- Lombardia (Milan)
- Veneto (Padova, Verona, Venice Lido)
- Emilia Romana (Bologna)
- Piemonte (Torino)
- Rome - events on March 5, 6 and 9 at the UCEAP
Share this information with your American friends worldwide.
Download your ballot here and vote.
- Before you vote, you must be a member of Democrats Abroad. If you're not a member, join here. Your ballot will not be tabulated if you are not a member.
Add your contact info to the BALLOT FORM, then click "Download my ballot."
Add ALL the required info to ensure that your ballot counts.
- Vote your choice, add your signature and the date,** and send in your ballot
- Email the completed ballot to email@example.com by March 10th at midnight Pacific Time (GMT -7).
Note: You may also postal mail your ballot to your country committee. Your postal mailed ballot must be received by March 11th.
View the Postal Addresses for Remote Ballot Delivery by Country. You may also fax your ballot to +1(202)217-4277 by March 10th. Blank ballots are available here.
** note that if you cannot printout and scan, you can add your signature using the PDF fill and sign tool, or insert your signature in any electronic manner
Please let us know if you have the slightest question. We are always available for any assistance you may need.