Please join us for our 2019 General Membership Meeting.
On the call will be the GBC Caucus Chair, and members of the Steering Committee (our leadership team). This is an opportunity for you to get to know us, and for us to get to know you better. Please bring any questions you may have about the caucus.
The meeting agenda is still being finalized.
- Introductions/Overview of caucus
- A word from DA International Chair, Julia Bryan
- Report from DNC member, Adrianne George
- Get Out The Vote (GOTV) and voting issues with Eileen Weinberg GOTV Team
- Handling stress in the Trump Era
- Election 2020
- Volunteering in 2020
- Outreach to American organizations abroad
- Special Guest Speaker Deborah Robinson, MBA, Ph.D. Assistant Director, Program for Research on Black Americans (PRBA) for International Projects and Director, #WeGlobal: African Americans Living Abroad Project Institute for Social Research University of Michigan, will join us to tell us about the #WeGlobal Project
Call times in various time zones:
- Vancouver- 5:00
- Washington DC - 8:00
- UK - 13:00
- Berlin - 14:00
- Greece - 15:00
- Thailand - 19:00
- Shanghai- 20:00
- Japan - 21:00
- Australia - 23:00
After you RSVP, you will receive the connection information in an email. Please save this email.