This event has now passed, you can watch the recording of this webinar by clicking here.
One of the ways we can best put pressure on Congress to take urgent action to pass Residency Based Taxation is to get their attention in your hometown.
Join us for this important tax activist action leading up to the expat tax filing deadline on June 15th!
- What: How to write a letter to the editor for your hometown's newspaper
- When: Sunday at 9am Eastern Time/3pm European Central Time (Click here to get the time in your time zone)
- Where: Zoom, RSVP below
- Why: To raise awareness about our tax issues!
Add event to calendar
Join us to learn how to write a letter to the editor for your hometown's newspaper to help raise awareness about Americans abroad and our tax issues.
Rebecca Lammers, member of the Taxation Task Force, and Oliver Kendall from the Global Communications team will talk through:
- How to write a letter to the editor
- What your letter should say
- How long it should be
- How to add a personal touch
- How to find your local newspapers and the editor's email address
- And talk through how to follow up once your letter is published