Ride the wave of enthusiasm from our December events - join proDA members to hear how you can take action on voting rights, student loan justice, reparative justice, net neutrality, combating climate change, pivotal primary races, and all the unfinished business of building back better.
We’ll seek your input on our efforts to win big bold progressive change - and elections - in 2022.
Share your ideas and interest in helping to organize events or suggest speakers and topics. And let us know what you think at [email protected] where you can also share your suggestions for inspirational songs to open and close our January meeting.
Hear reports on progress with our terms of reference review, communications, issue advocacy, collaboration, team building, and more.
Please RSVP for the Zoom link.
|Mexico City||7 AM|
|Washington, DC||8 AM|
|France / Germany||2 PM|
|New Delhi||6:30 PM|
|VIetnam / Thailand||8 PM|
|Japan / Korea||10 PM|
We have several action requests now:
- Which songs would you like to open and close our meeting? Send us your recommendations now at [email protected]
- Has your U.S. congressional district changed? Which House candidates will vie for your support in 2022? What primaries will be most contested? Let us know what you think at our next monthly meeting. Find out more at 538 Redistricting Information and Ballotpedia
- Would you like to help with one of our working groups? Help with communications or events? Sign up on our handy form. Thank you!
- ProDA informs and mobilizes members around the world to support our unfinished business. The Fight for (at least) $15. Meaningful Medicare expansion. Tuition-free community college. Student debt relief. Reparative justice. Truly ambitious climate change mitigation. The Freedom to Vote Act. And more. Please donate what you can today to help America build back even better.
- Share this event with others who may be interested.