On April 28, 2021 Democrats Abroad Norway (DAN) will be holding our Annual General Meeting (AGM) -- online via Zoom. Join us from 7.00-8.30pm.
RSVP below to receive the link to the online meeting via Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to the online Zoom meeting late afternoon on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
We will consider and act upon the following matters:
1. Approval of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
2. Report from the Chair for the preceding year
3. Treasurer's report on accounts for the period April 2020 - April 2021
4. Bylaw revision discussion and member vote
5. Election of new Executive Committee members for the period 2021- 2023
6. Consideration of other matters as may properly come before the meeting.
PROPOSED REVISIONS TO THE DAN BYLAWS
DAN's Executive Committee is proposing revisions to our bylaws. Following are two links. One leads to DAN's current bylaws titled "DA-Norway-Bylaws-Rev-2018" and the second leads to the proposed revisions titled "DA Norway Bylaws proposed amendments 24March2021".
To find DAN's current bylaws go to https://democratsabroad.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ccBylaws/pages/5285216800/EMEA+Region and scroll down to "DA-Norway-Bylaws-Rev-2018".
To review the proposed revisions to DAN's bylaws go to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k_s7XQ7dPaPcPVW_SxHEYAWRQd5d5QYb.
ELECTION OF NEW EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The new Executive Committee members will be announced at the AGM. Members who have not yet voted in the election will be able to vote online during the first hour of the AGM. Voting closes at 8pm. Or you can vote online here https://www.
Google map and directions