Getting out the vote of the LGBTQ+ community is critical to Democrats winning elections.
The DA LGBTQ+ caucus is crafting a strategy to engage Americans abroad in this critical election year.
Wondering how you can best engage on LGBTQ+ topics at the country or chapter level?
Join the LGBTQ+ caucus on December 15th at 1pm ET / 7pm CET to continued to our 2022 plans
Our strategy highlights include
- - Engaging the LGBTQ+ and allies community
- - Continuing to advocate for equality legislation
- - Connecting LGBTQ+ candidates and elected officials with DA through events and social media
- - Coordinating and providing materials for Pride events at country and chapter level
- - Organizing global events to educate and empower DA members and leaders to speak to and advocate for LGBTQ+ issues.
Your input is valued.
Please drop in and hear what we’re up to and tell us what you need! The meeting will be online. The link will be provided.
LGBTQ+ Caucus Chair
LGBTQ+ Caucus Vice Chair
DNC LGBTQ Caucus