The American Club of Brussels is proud to be hosting the third annual American Financial Forum. This event will include several speakers on such topics as Financial Planning, Currency Transfers, Immigration, Taxes and Accounting and Estate Planning.
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and the presentations will end at 7:30 p.m. with a Question and Answer session followed by a cash-bar cocktail hour.
- Robert J. Dockings, Deloitte
- Brian Dunhill, Dunhill Financial
- Carole Jaskarzec, Moneycorp
- James McEvoy, Cross Border Planning
- Carl Mir, Mir Taxes
- Marc Quaghebeur, De Broeck Van Laere & Partners
Price: €5 for ACB/AWCB/DAB/AmCham and American Legion members, €10 for non-members.
Reservations are due by Wednesday, February 17 at: http://www.americanclubbrussels.org/event-2148836.