Thank you for being part of our phonebanking team —
and protecting votes from abroad
Democrats Abroad uses CallHub, a free-for-you online system that lets you call from a computer or tablet—all you need is internet access and a speaker with a microphone. Log in and you will see a script and the voter information so you know who you're talking to. Simply follow the script and then fill in the survey answers: no other record-keeping needed.
We'll be calling voters throughout September, October, and November to get out the vote for the November 8 Midterm Election!
Here are the campaigns we're currently working on and what's coming up next:
General Elections: Battleground Electronic Return States & Swing Congressional Districts: September 19 - October 1
SCRIPT: Battleground Electronic Return
Campaign Instructions: Battleground Electronic Return
SCRIPT - Spanish: Battleground Electronic Return
Coming Next: General Elections: Mail-Only Return Battlegrounds: October 2 - 16
SCRIPT: Mail-Only Return Battlegrounds- Oct 2022
Campaign Instructions: Mail-Only Return Battlegrounds - October 2022
SCRIPT - SPANISH: Mail-Only Return Battlegrounds- Oct 2022 [in process of being translated]
New! Slack Channels for Phonebankers:
We’ve set up 2 channels on the Democrats Abroad Slack workspace specifically for phonebanking volunteers:
PB Updates & Questions: We’ll use this channel to post new information, you can check it for updates. You can also ask questions and we’ll get back to you right away.
- PB Chat: A spot for you to swap ideas and stories with other phonebankers. Just be sure to follow confidentiality guidelines and NEVER provide identifying information for any DA members.
If you’d like to join these new channels, please email [email protected]
Resources for Phonebankers:
- A Typical Call (5:23)
- Adding New Contact Info, and SAVING (0:47)
- Leave a Voice Message, and Send a Text (1:30)
- Adding & Texting to a New Mobile Number (1:39)
- Already have a phonebanking account set up?
- Start calling voters abroad by logging in to CallHub at https://app.callhub.io/login
- Been awhile since you’ve made calls?
- Go to www.democratsabroad.org/phonebanking_training to refresh your phonebanking skills with our updated training materials.
- Having trouble getting into your phonebanking account?
- Email [email protected] to contact the DA help desk.
Question about Phonebanking?
If you are having any difficulties with accessing CallHub, making calls, have questions about calls, or have any other phonebanking questions, please:
Email [email protected]
Questions about Voting?
Any questions about how to vote, please:
Email [email protected] to contact the Voter Help Desk.
AP ROE-VEMBER Phonebanking Action hour Oct 9 - see local AP times below
Calling all Phone-bankers!
The elections are 1 month away - let's get to work! Phonebanking is the most effective way to turn out the DA vote - let’s do it together!
If you have done phone banking training - please start calling - in the last month we must remind people to request and turn in their ballots - get started at Callhub Link HERE: or if you need any help, please write to us at [email protected].
After reviewing the campaign script, WE WILL MAKE CALLS. Join this session with phone bankers from throughout the Asia Pacific - after a few calls you can see just how easy it can be.
Hosted by the Asia-Pacific GOTV team – but any Democrats Abroad members can join!
Help us broaden our reach and deepen our impact by introducing another phone banker from your country committee to this event.
RSVP to get the Webex link!
Sun Oct 9=> Asia Pacific Local Times
- Auckland: 3PM
- Sydney: 1PM
- Tokyo/Seoul: 12noon
- Bali/Perth/Hong Kong/Beijing/Taipei/Singapore: 11AM
- Hanoi/Bangkok: 10AM
- New Delhi: 8:30AM
- Kazakhstan 8AM
Facilitated by Anne O’Connell, Kazhakstan