The Geneva Chapter of DA Switzerland invites you to attend our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday evening, July 1. As of now, a virtual venue is planned, using WebEx to allow any member with a connected device to attend, and all attendees to listen, see, speak and share.
This meeting follows by one week the DA Switzerland country committee's AGM on June 24. We hope as many dedicated DACH members as possible will attend both events, to know what DA will be doing in this vital election year, with your help, and to share your ideas.
Agenda (preliminary): "Past, Present and Future"
Past: A look back at 2019/2020
- The Global Presidential Primary in Geneva
- Updates from DACH, EMEA, and Global meetings
- New member numbers
- Book group
- Debate watch events
- Monthly meetups
Present: The Convention, the platform, and the 2020 election
- Delegates to the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Democrats Abroad global platform
- Updated DA - Switzerland Bylaws
Activities to get out the vote for November election
- On-site registration
- Posted flyers
- Phone banking
- Outreach to groups of Americans
- Debate watch parties
- Election night party (dependent upon COVID situation)
Future: Where from here?
Selection of new DACH Geneva officers - for consideration (AGM 2021)
Discussion: What kinds of events should we hold in 2020 and 2021?
Date and Time = Wed, 1 Jul 2020, 18:30 – 20:30
Link to Meeting on WebEx: https://democratsabroad.webex.com/democratsabroad/e.php?MTID=m64268a3759888c8aba5ee17bbb2d1083
WebEx meeting details:
- Start time in WebEx calendar: 12:30 EDT
- Meeting number = 1603446796
- Title = DA CH Geneva AGM
- Password = dems
RSVP to get full connection info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions on the meeting: email@example.com
Google map and directions