Sunday, December 31
(RECORDING) Retirement & Taxes For Americans AbroadRSVP
Feeling lost or overwhelmed about filing your IRS tax return this year?
Join us for a retirement focused Zoom webinar on taxes for retired Americans Abroad!
WHEN: Wednesday, March 8th from 1:30-2:30pm EST view your time zone
$10 General Admission / $5 Concessions. Recording available. All proceeds go to Democrats Abroad
If you are unable to attend this event you can select the recording ticket option.
Scroll to the bottom for tickets
The aim of this event is to discuss tax issues particular to seniors. Presented by Allyson Lindsey of Bright!Tax.
This session is for Americans abroad/U.S. citizens/dual citizens/expats who:
- you just retired abroad and you're not sure what the tax consequences are
- you've lived abroad for decades but not sure how taxes work after retirement
- you're concerned about the US tax implications of retirement planning, or
- you already know a lot but you just want a straightforward answer for a specific issue
Questions that answered will include:
- Do I have to pay tax on my social security?
- Do I have to pay US tax on my non-US pension?
- Will I pay tax on the sale of my home?
- Do I pay taxes even if I'm drawing on my pension but working a part-time job?
Attendees are asked to please pre-submit any questions you have by using this form. The more questions we get in advance, the better we can prepare and shape the program around the things you want to learn about the most!
Please note, we can't guarantee we will be able to answer all questions submitted before, during, or after the event, but we will try to answer as many questions as possible.
Add event to calendar
Sign up to attend the other events in the Democrats Abroad Tax Webinar Series
The fine print:
- No refunds are available.
- We can't guarantee we will be able to answer all questions submitted before, during, or after the event, but we will try to answer as many questions as possible.
- This event is closed to the press.
Please click here to add yourself to the Democrats Abroad Taxation Task Force mailing list to keep up to date with the actions and upcoming events.
Disclaimer: Democrats Abroad cannot provide individual tax advice. We are not tax lawyers, accountants or advisers. Please consult a professional tax adviser/accountant/return preparer when addressing your personal tax matters.
We recommend the IRS Tax Return Preparer Directory to find a service provider who meets your needs and budget, though buyers need always beware. Democrats Abroad suggests Americans abroad in need of tax advice consult the IRS Tax Return Preparer Directory to find an advisor or tax return preparer near you or providing online services: https://irs.treasury.gov/rpo/rpo.jsf
Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 01:30 PM
Democrats Abroad Taxation Task Force