Join us for a virtual WebEx meeting to learn about the new CARES Act. We will be offering three different get-togethers at three different times – all online and easy to join. This is the first session, but if you can't join this session, we are offering two alternative dates.
Kate Sawyer, the DA Frankfurt Chapter Treasurer, will give us the status of the CARES act, which may give expats some economic help. Get your sandwich and something to drink and join the group.
It’s easy to join this online meeting, which you can do 15 minutes before the official start. Do give yourself some time if you haven’t been to WebEx before.
- Select this direct link: https://democratsabroad.webex.com/democratsabroad/e.php?MTID=me3be6cdc31a9f197d56085d17910992b
- Enter your name and put your town in parentheses. Enter your email address
- Enter the meeting password: dems
- 4. Click "Join".
- 5. When the WebEx Meeting Center opens, please select "Use Computer for Audio" (in the Audio Conference pop-up box, under "Audio Connection"), and you will be able to hear the call conversation.
- MUTE your microphone by using the red "Mute Mic" button (next to your name in the Participants list on the right side of the screen.) This will make the audio much clearer for everyone on the call and reduce background noise.
Audio Conference Information
Please join with Use Computer for Audio. There is no charge to you or to DA when using computer audio.
If you have no other option, you can join via phone. However, Democrats Abroad is charged 5¢ per minute for your call.
Call-in toll number (US): +1-650-479-3208. Meeting call-in access code: 4773899
Google map and directions