Join us for a virtual meeting via WebEx to learn about the new CARES Act. Kate Sawyer, the DA Frankfurt Chapter Treasurer, will give us the status of the CARES act, which may provide some monetary relief to Americans living abroad.
It’s easy to join this online meeting, which you can do 15 minutes before the official start. Do give yourself some time if you haven’t been to WebEx before.
- Select this direct link: https://democratsabroad.webex.com/democratsabroad/e.php?MTID=m14a07b2b2fde31cfd1738b0f72ab8022
- Enter your name and then put your town in parentheses. Enter your email address
- Enter the meeting password: dems
- 4. Click "Join".
- 5. When the WebEx Meeting Center opens, please select "Use Computer for Audio" (in the Audio Conference pop-up box, under "Audio Connection"), and you will be able to hear the call conversation.
- MUTE your microphone by using the red "Mute Mic" button (next to your name in the Participants list on the right side of the screen.) This will make the audio much clearer for everyone on the call and reduce background noise.
Audio Conference Information
Please join with Use Computer for Audio. There is no charge to you or to DA when using computer audio.
If you have no other option, you can join via phone. Call-in toll number (US): +1-650-479-3208. Meeting call-in access code: 475175097
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
Google map and directions