Thank you all for a successful and well attended AGM for Democrats Abroad - Guatemala!
There were approximately 35 folks in attendance between in-person attendees and proxies.
We want to congratulations to the election winners and (re-)introduce them to all.
For elected offices, our new Excom includes:
- Chair: John Chudy
- Vice Chair: Mary Lou Ridinger
- Secretary: Lyn Totino
- Treasurer: Tom Totino
- Counsel: Juan Pablo Aris
- Member at Large: Dave Evans
- Member at Large: Hyungjoon Jin
Non-elected officers were ratified by acclamation by the membership in attendance. These officers include:
- Media Contact & Communications Chair: Scotney Young
- Issues/Special Events Chair: Kee Evans
- Membership/Voter Registration Chair: Kee Evans
- Fundraising Chair: Kee Evans
- Guatemala City MeetUp Group Chair: (Vacant)
- Lake Atitlán MeetUp Group Chair: Traci Styner; Madeline Kreider Carlson (Acting)
- Occidente MeetUp Group Chair: Sara Castellano; Rachael Shenyo (Acting)
We also want to thank and recognize members for their financial and/or outstanding volunteer contributions to DAGT during the past year or previous years. We could not make an impact without you!Read more