To File a Tricare Outpatient Reimbursement Claim

Click on this link: Tricare Claim

If this doesn’t work, you might have to log on via the MilConnect with your CAC and then navigate to the Tricare site: MilConnect Website

When submitting a claim, use DD Form 2642. At the bottom of the form, handwrite "Patient paid in full" in big letters. In block 8a -- "Describe Illness, Injury, blah blah..." You can put: "See attached sheet", then type a separate, brief description of what the problem was.

Then scan the DD Form 2646 with the physician's receipt and illness description and combine all these into a single PDF, then upload them to the Tricare claims site.

To make it very easy, you may also arrange to have all reimbursements deposited directly to your bank. You can do this on the Tricare site.

For more information, you can check this link: Tricare Medical Claims