Calling all in the Asia-Pacific region interested in engaging with the mission of the Global Progressive Caucus, as we assess the results of recent elections and consider next steps. We’ll explore options for more regionally time-friendly meetings and activities, as well as ideas like regional alliances, forums and networks. Volunteers will report on progress with the terms of reference review, communications, issue advocacy, collaboration, team building, and more, seeking input for November/December plans, including events. Help take action on voting rights, climate change, student loan justice, reparations justice, and all the unfinished business of Building Back Better!
- Terms of Reference Review
- Team Building
- Issue Advocacy
Review of 2021 elections
- Victories and how we can build on them
- Defeats and how can learn from them
Strategy for 2022 and beyond
- Issue advocacy
- Candidate advocacy
Asia-Pacific engagement strategies
- Meeting times
- Regional proDA events and programming
- Regional proDA forums, networks and town halls
- Regional organizing strategies for DPCA voting reps
Take action today:
- RSVP for zoom link.
- Email [email protected] with your questions/suggestions.
- Share this event with others who may be interested.
|New Delhi||6:30 AM|
|Vietnam / Thailand||8 AM|
|Japan / ROK||10 AM|
|ET||8 PM (Nov 12)|
We look forward to seeing you on the 13th!
Sue Alksnis and Bruce Murray
Contact: [email protected]
ProDA - Progressive Caucus of Democrats Abroad