@wjhchapman tweeted link to Donate. 2020-05-17 16:30:50 -0400Just made a donation to Democrats Abroad https://www.democratsabroad.org/donate?recruiter_id=296951
Make a donation using the form on the left or join our sustaining donors Margin of Victory Club.
Are you interested in joining the Democrats Abroad Margin of Victory Club and making a monthly donation? Would you like to use Paypal to make a donation? Contribute to Democrats Abroad through ActBlue.
Every dollar you give supports our work to elect Democrats who will fight - AND FIGHT BACK - to make a better life for ALL Americans. Join us by making a donation today.
Julia Bryan, Chair - Democrats Abroad
We need Democrats like you to commit to Democrats Abroad - your Democratic Party for overseas Americans. Contribute to Democrats Abroad today and help us fight back against the Trump agenda, register Americans all over the world for upcoming elections, reach out on issues that concern you and build a brighter future for our country and the world. With your help, we can make the difference. We did it all over the country in 2018! And we will make the difference in 2020!
If you are unable to contribute online, send us a US Dollar check with this form to the following address.
PO Box 15130
Washington DC 20003
Thank you for your support!
On-line credit card contributions made to Democrats Abroad are secure, encrypted transactions made via Stripe.
Donations to Democrats Abroad are not tax-deductible.Donate
@wjhchapman tweeted link to 2020 DA Mexico Annual General Meeting. 2020-05-14 13:33:14 -0400Please RSVP: 2020 DA Mexico Annual General Meeting https://www.democratsabroad.org/hopebradberry/2020_da_mexico_annual_general_meeting_20200527?recruiter_id=296951
¡Be the Margin of Victory!
2020 is a pivotal year for the future of American democracy. At Democrats Abroad Mexico, we remain committed to mobilizing the over 200,000 United States Voters in Mexico to restore respect, dignity, and integrity to our nation’s highest offices.
Getting Republicans out and Democrats in this year, however, is going to be a collective effort. It’s going to require us to work together nationwide like never before, keeping our eyes set on one main goal: getting each and every US voter in Mexico to vote.
We would thus like to cordially invite you to join us in our efforts by attending the
2020 Virtual Annual General Meeting of Democrats Abroad Mexico focused on “Being the Margin of Victory” from
Tuesday, May 27 to Wednesday, June 4, 2020 via WebEx & Cocktail Hour via Zoom.
Democrats Abroad Mexico is pleased to announce that Ben LaBolt, one of the foremost political advisors and communications strategists in competitive US elections, will be the keynote speaker at their Annual General Meeting.
Ben LaBolt most notably served as the National Press Secretary for President Obama’s reelection campaign. He was also the leading strategist on a number of highly competitive races, including press secretary for then-Congressman Sherrod Brown’s first campaign for U.S. Senate, communications director for Rahm Emanuel’s first campaign for Mayor and White House spokesman for the efforts to confirm Justices Sotomayor and Kagan to the Supreme Court.
In his afternoon keynote, LaBolt will explore what’s at stake in the 2020 elections, the role Democrats Abroad can play, and lessons learned from the Obama campaign. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from this leading and thought-provoking observer of the political scene.
To view the entire schedule of the conference: Click Here
We are not charging a fee for this virtual conference, but if you would like to donate to our efforts this year to Get Out the Vote, it would be greatly appreciated.
We also would like to ask that you please re-submit your vote on our new bylaws and new officers HERE. We neglected to include a signature at the bottom of the page. When we get your updated vote, it will supersede the previous one if you have already voted.
We hope that you will join us for this week geared at bringing Democrats together and energizing us for the momentous 2020 election season. On behalf of the entire volunteer team already at work planning the meeting, join us in "Being the Margin of Victory" in 2020!WHENMay 27, 2020 at 6pm - June 04, 2020 at 6pmWHEREVirtual Event
Mexico City, CDMX
Google map and directions
Democrats Abroad is committed to a world where all persons have access to the same rights and benefits, regardless of sexual identity or gender expression.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Democrats Abroad LGBT Caucus is the constituency group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex members and any Democrat abroad who supports them.
The goals of the LGBT Caucus reflect the mission of Democrats Abroad to:
- engage and empower LGBTI Americans living abroad to vote in US elections;
- provide a platform for Democrats Abroad members, country committees and chapters to advance issues at the heart of the LGBTI community;
- support Democrats Abroad’s members in issues they face living abroad as LGBTI Americans, such as access to government services and benefits for same-sex spouses and family members, the legacy resulting from past discrimination and Defense of Marriage Act.
The LGBT Caucus:
- supports Democrats Abroad’s country committees and local chapters in organizing activities of interest to the LGBTI community, such as participation in pride events and voter outreach;
- disseminates information to Democrats Abroad members and promotes action on issues that affect LGBTI Americans and their families;
- ensures that the LGBTI perspective is effectively incorporated in all the work of Democrats Abroad, including issues advocacy, communication and GOTV strategy, planning and execution; ensures that issues and policies that impact LGBTI Americans are included in the Democrats Abroad and Democratic Party platforms;
- takes leadership in Democrats Abroad’s issues advocacy initiatives, including “door knock” visits to elected officials in Washington DC, to ensure that issues that impact LGBTI Americans living abroad and their families are included and addressed by elected representatives;
- encourages LGBTI members to run for elected leadership roles within Democrats Abroad and fulfill Democrats Abroad’s diversity and affirmative action goals;
- supports community building among Democrats Abroad’s LGBTI members and allies;
- promotes Democratic Party candidates who demonstrate commitment to policies that positively impact the lives of LGBTI Americans;
- supports and engages with Democratic Party LGBTI caucuses build capacity and achieve common goals.
Chair DA Mexico
Native of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Graduate of Brookline High School, Brookline, MA. Bachelor;s in Classics, Brown University, Master's in Chinese Studies , Harvard. Careers in international banking, Music retailing, and opera administration . Now retire