Democrats Abroad responded to this invitation from the Senate Finance Committee to provide input and ideas on reforming the US tax code to one or more of five Tax Reform Working Groups. Democrats Abroad made a submission to the Individual Income Tax Reform Working Group and the International Tax Reform Working Group promoting our recommendation to reform FATCA, the FATCA Safe Harbor for Americans Abroad. Our submissions and attachments to the papers are attached herewith.
- Submission to the Individual Income Tax Reform Working Group
- Submission to the International Tax Reform Working Group
- Democrats Abroad FATCA Position Paper
- 2014 FATCA Research Report - "FATCA: Affecting Everyday Americans Every Day"
- Executive Summary of the 2014 FATCA Research Report
- Data of the 2014 FATCA Research Project
- Comments from participants in the 2014 FATCA Research Project