DAG, Wiesbaden/Mainz Chapter is hosting a Debate Night Event
Join us for the first Hillary – Trump debate!
The 1st of 4 debates is on Monday, September 26th
and we will get together to watch and discuss on the following evening,
Meet and Greet 7:00 p.m. – video begins 7:30 p.m.
Chapter member Barb Cluver and her husband have generously agreed to host the evening at their home in Wiesbaden.
We will share the location and directions by email to those who RSVP. Please respond to this e-mail, send an e-mail to me at DAG-WI_MZ@democratsabroad.org RSVP to the invitation posted on the DA webpage .
Food will be provided – please contribute to the evening by bringing drinks. Also, a €5 donation (from US citizens only, please) will be asked at the door and will go towards Democrats Abroad Germany – Wiesbaden/Mainz Chapter efforts to Get Out the Vote.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Chair Wiesbaden / Mainz Chapter
Democrats Abroad Germany
We have a lot to talk about at our Wiesbaden/Mainz Meeting – this month on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at the Ratskeller in downtown Wiesbaden:
- Report on the presentation “Health Care in America…” hosted by Atlantische Akademie, in cooperation with the Obama Institute for Transnational American Studies” at the University of Mainz, followed by discussion on further involvement with the University and American students.
- Sensible gun control legislation is important to Americans abroad, regardless of where we live. What can you do? On October 7th and 8th join the DA “Social Storm, a coordinated message posting across social media. Post about gun control on your Facebook or Twitter feed. You can borrow some of our scripted samples here, share posts from the global Dems Abroad Twitter and Facebook and/or create your own posts – just add the hashtags #guncontrolNOW and #DAResists.
- Discussions regarding actions on so many issues and the need to continue to contact your elected officials on the Budget, DACA, Women’s Rights, Puerto Rico, Russian interference etc.
And, it’s not to late to RSVP for the Mainz Oktoberfest
Sun. Oct 22, 2017 10:30 am - 6:00pm
Missed the Munich Oktoberfest? You still can join Oktoberfest in Mainz. Bring the whole family for a day of fun and German culture in heart of Mainz.
Tickets cost €26 each. Each ticket includes:
- A reserved seat at a table
- €20 coupon for food and beer (or other beverages)
- Bus/train ticket to and from the event.
- VIP entrance..No waiting in line
Do you like this page?