To ensure the US doesn’t continue down the current path of authoritarianism, to halt the murder of more innocent and unarmed people of color, to stop the disregard of rules and laws by the Trump family and those in their orbit, we as Democrats Abroad must do what is in our power: request our absentee ballots and vote from abroad! Every vote is important; together we have the power to turn our country in the right direction.
If you’re wondering what you can do to get the word out, there are a lot of options! First and foremost, make sure to vote! Remind your family members, friends and colleagues to vote. You can also become a phone banker, distribute material for Democrats Abroad and Vote From Abroad, you can assist at voter information tables, attend events and support our cause by donating or ordering merchandise. Your support makes a difference!
Anyone with postcards for the “Coloring for Democracy” campaign, please send these back by Tuesday, September 8, so they will reach potential voters in time.
• September 5: Join us in Böblingen from 12-3 pm tomorrow for a Vote From Abroad table
• September 8: Women’s Caucus is hosting Women to Win, with a Michigan & Ohio Candidate Forum
• September 10: the Black Caucus is holding a conversation with Malcolm Nance
• September 11: our Chapter Meeting in the Amadeus beer garden, Charlottenplatz 17, at 7 pm.
• September 12: Vote From Abroad stand in Stuttgart-Vaihingen at the Marktplatz from 12-3 pm
• September 20: join the virtual “Coffee & Voting” from 12-2 pm
• September 29: voter assistance event at the Carl-Schurz-Haus in Freiburg from 3-6 pm
If you would like to help at any of these events, please reach out to us. Thank you to all our helpers, without whom this would not be possible!