Looking for a way to take action TODAY? We understand! We will add petitions, campaigns, actions, and more to this page, as we become aware of them, so check back frequently!
Do you want to suggest an action for our members to take? Please tell us about it!
Democrats Abroad Actions
Action: Register to vote / Request your ballot for 2023 TODAY! Go to VoteFromAbroad.org.
- These are the states with scheduled elections for this year, but keep in mind that special elections can be announced at any time. It is best to request your ballot every year!
Share: Have you RSVPed for one of our events? Invite a friend!
Like/Follow/Share: Are you on social media? Make sure you follow us and interact!
- Chat groups:
- WhatsApp Event Notifications
- Chapter-level chat groups available upon request
- Invite: Make sure your US citizen friends are members of Democrats Abroad! Have them join here.
Actions of Potential Interest*
Contact: Tell your Congressional Representative and Senators to cosponsor H.R. 2729 - Commission on Americans Living Abroad Act of 2023
- This bill is sponsored by Dina Titus [D-NV-1].
- Cosponsors are:
- Donald S. Beyer, Jr. [D-VA-8]
- Dwight Evans [D-PA-3]
- Joyce Beatty [D-OH-3]
- Maria Elvira Salazar [R-FL-27]
- Jamie Raskin [D-MD-8]
- If your Representative isn't listed above, contact them about this bill!
- There is not a corresponding Senate bill at this time, so encourage your Senator to get involved.
*The actions in this section are neither organized nor sponsored by DACH. We don't endorse a particular position or platform expressed via these actions. We are sharing them because we believe they may be of interest to our members. As always, please obey all local laws, maintain the proper spirit of peaceful demonstration, and observe any COVID-19 guidelines regarding social distancing and number of people at a gathering. DACH is not responsible for the logistics of any events listed in this section and cannot guarantee that the information we have provided is the most up-to-date information available.