THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS INTERSECTIONAL
THE FUTURE IS INCLUSIVE
THE FUTURE IS OURS
JOIN US FOR THE WOMEN’S MARCH BERLIN, 2018!
Exact route & time to be updated! Permit pending.
This march is to:
- Commemorate last year’s marches that took place across the world
- Demonstrate that our solidarity, strength, and persistence are here to stay
- Make our demands for gender equality heard, including:
- Equal pay for equal work
- Awareness of sexual assault and harassment
- Lack of equal representation in politics
- Reproductive rights and the right to choose
THIS IS AN INCLUSIVE EVENT.
IT IS FOR PEOPLE OF ALL GENDERS, AGES, RACES, CULTURES, SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS, DISABILITIES, POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS AND BACKGROUNDS.
We came together in 2017 to show the world that women were here to fight. Now let’s come together again to remind everyone that we are still here and we are still fighting.
Women’s rights are human rights! Let’s take a stand for human rights and social justice!
There will also be a chance at the event to fill out the forms to request your absentee ballots. We hope you will be able to join us. Check our Facebook Event Page for updates about the march.
Click here to see a picture of the march route.
Google map and directions