Call for Nominations: Democrats Abroad Austria Executive Committee Elections 2021
The 2021-23 Executive Committee will be elected at this year’s Annual General Meeting on March 21, 2021. Due to Covid-related restrictions, all voting will be conducted electronically or by mail.
The 2021 Nominating and Elections Committee (NEC) is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- DPCA Voting Representative
- Up to six Members-at-Large positions -- In the past, Member-at-Large responsibilities have included: Province Coordinators, Database Manager, Media Contact, Social Media and Communication, and Membership Engagement.
A description of these offices’ responsibilities can be found in the DAA’s Bylaws on the Executive Committee here.
If you are interested in running for any of these positions or would like to nominate someone, please send your name or that of the nominee and a short bio/candidate statement to the NEC at [email protected] by March 4, 2021. All nominations must be seconded via email to the NEC by the March 4 deadline. Information about candidates and their platforms will be published in the March issue of the DAA Newsletter. In addition, candidates are encouraged to attend upcoming meeting/s of the Executive Committee to learn more about the work of the group. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
- February 4: Call for nominations
- March 4: Nominations close
- NLT March 7: Ballots will be sent electronically to all DAA members and will be available on the DAA website.
- March 20: Early voting ends at 23:59
- March 21: Elections are held at the Annual General Meeting. Early votes and those cast during the AGM will be tallied, and the NEC will announce the results.
Our victories in 2020 were a direct result of the actions of committed Democrats around the globe. Please consider how you might contribute to the Party’s future success as part of the DAA leadership team. If you have any questions, please contact the NEC at [email protected].
— Susan Ball (Chair), Nathan Fowler, Amanda Grossman, and Antje Lewis,
2021 Nominations and Elections Committee