June 15 is the tax filing deadline for US citizens living abroad. Join Democrats Abroad Austria as we host a tax webinar featuring two experts:
Nathalie Goldstein, Founder & CEO, MyExpatTaxes
Katelynn Minott, Managing CPA and Partner, Bright!Tax
They will cover the basics of tax filing and take your questions!
WHEN: Thursday, May 20 at 7pm CET
DURATION: 90 minutes
WHERE: Zoom call
RSVP today! Once you RSVP, you’ll receive an email with the access details prior to the call.
This webinar is for you if:
- you just moved to another country from the US and you're unsure of your tax obligations
- you have questions regarding the stimulus check
- you haven't filed for years
- you've filed for years but you're not sure if you're doing it right, or
- you've filed every year but you've wanted a straightforward answer for a specific issue
To attend, we kindly ask for your support by making a $10 donation to Democrats Abroad ($5 for retirees and students). The money we raise will support our global effort to get out of the vote for the 2022 midterm elections! Please donate here!
Thank you for your support - we look forward to you joining the webinar!
IMPORTANT: Democrats Abroad does not provide personal tax advice or recommendations. We recommend that you engage a qualified, professional tax adviser to address questions related to your personal financial situation.
Google map and directions