Pennsylvania Ballot Return - Download the complete Ballot Return Guide HERE
- It is now too late to use the US Embassy pouch service!
- Check return times for regular mail services before using. Ballots returned by regular mail must be POSTMARKED by no later than November 7.
- If possible, please use a private courier service.
Special deals for Courier services:
Austria-All voters get 20% off ballot return with DHL with code USA20
Canada-Democrats Abroad members get 50% off ballot return with UPS
Czech Republic-All voters get 20% off mail return with DHL with code US20
Estonia-All voters get 28% off ballot return with DHL with promo code USA22
France-All voters get 20% off ballot return with DHL with code USA20
Germany- All voters get 10% off ballot return with DHL with code USA10
Hungary-All voters get 30% off ballot return with DHL with code USA30 until October 31st
Ireland-All voters get 20% off ballot return when using code USA20 at a physical DHL location
Israel-All voters get a 17% DHL discount when following instructions in this link
Italy-All voters get 20% off ballot return with DHL when using code USA20 at a physical DHL location
Poland-All voters get 10% off ballot return with DHL with code USA10
Lithuania-All voters get 20% off ballot return with DHL with code USA20
Spain-All voters get 20% off ballot return with DHL with code USA2022
Turkey-All voters get 20% off ballot return with DHL with code USATURKEY20
UK-All voters get 10% off ballot return with DHL when using code USA10
STILL NEED YOUR PA BALLOT or NEED TO REGISTER?
- All voters who have not yet received their ballots should get a link to complete the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB). The link is here. The FWAB's purpose is to give overseas voters who do not have time to receive and return their official ballots an option to vote. The only difference between it and the official ballot is that the voter has to physically write the names of all the candidates they intend to vote for. It is counted just as the official ballot is counted and will be discarded if both ballots arrive on time.
- The PA voter registration deadline is October 24. After this date, anyone who has not yet registered to vote cannot cast a ballot in this election. If you are not yet registered, you MUST send your FPCA (which doubles as voter registration) electronically and then can send a FWAB by mail right after. But if you do not send an FPCA by October 24, you cannot vote.
PLEASE NOTE -
**The address you use on your Voter Declaration is your Pennsylvania Voting Residence.**
**Be sure to include the DATE on your declaration!**