This is probably one of my all-time favorite tofu recipes because it is extremely easy, fast, and tasty! I generally accompany the dish with rice. But if you are looking for a healthier option, you can complement the dish with a bowl of quinoa or whole wheat pasta!
Annie's stir-fry tofu with vegetables
Any vegetables of your choice
1 block of firm tofu, then cut into small blocks
3 spoons of vegetable oil
1 tbs of sugar
1 tbs of salt
1 tsp of ginger powder
1 tbs of fish sauce
1 tbs of dark soy sauce
1 tbs of Hoisin Sauce
1. Set a pan to medium heat, add vegetable oil.
2. Pour tofu into the pan and fry until the color turns golden.
3. Add your veggies of your choice and a little bit of water to the pan to help your vegetable cooked faster.
4. Add, sugar, salt, fish sauce, dark soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, and ginger powder.
5. Stir fry for another 5-10 min adding vegetable until they are cooked.
6. Turn off the stove, prepare for serving, and enjoy!