Veteran General Knowledge Quiz
- What is the correct spelling? Veterans Day, Veteran’s Day or Veterans’ Day.
- Of all the living veterans (24 million veterans living today), what percent have served in the Vietnam War?
- Before it was called Veterans’ Day, it was known as _______________.
- Which country, along with the U.S., stood beside South Korea in the Korean War against communism?
- What is the motto of the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- Out of the 46 presidents that the U. S. has had, how many have been a veteran?
- Which famous actor attained the highest military rank in U.S. history for an entertainer, and what was his rank?
- Who is the famous U.S. military leader who was denied admission to West Point twice?
- Veterans Day without an apostrophe is the correct spelling.
- Armistice Day…It marked the end of the First World War which took place on the 11 th of November, back in 1918. Armistice Day was made an official holiday to honor the service members of the First World War. This changed in 1954, after World War II and the Korean War were over.
- ”To care for him who shall have borne the battle.”
- James Stewart; Brigadier general in the U.S. Air Force Reserve.
- General Douglas MacArthur
Do you like this post?